Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, photos and videos) to Eco-Community via the Site, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are eighteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit or post any material, you are granting Eco-Community, and anyone authorized by Eco-Community, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant Eco-Community, and anyone authorized by Eco-Community, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name or screen name, as Eco-Community deems appropriate.
You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for Eco-Community shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire.
Any posted materials which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by Eco-Community.
You acknowledge that Eco-Community has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that Eco-Community may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by Eco-Community, Dragonfly Community Shelter or by the Site. However, you may not, without Eco-Community prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another web site or other service any of Eco-Community material, content or intellectual property.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as bulletin boards, web logs and email services, which allow feedback to Eco-Community. Responsibility for what is posted on bulletin boards, web logs, and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. Eco-Community do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
• Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks Eco-Community uses to provide the Site.
• Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
• Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
• Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
• Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without Eco-Community express written approval.
• Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future.
Eco-Community has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards.
In addition, Eco-Community reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and to protect Eco-Community, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify Eco-Community immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Eco-Community cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND HENCE ECO-COMMUNITY MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.